For Malaysians working in Singapore · 给在新加坡工作的马来西亚人

Own a Malaysia property. RM0 from your pocket. Up to RM2000/month for you. 拥有一间马来西亚房产。你一分钱不用出,每月最多 RM2,000 归你。

The proof · Deal 1 of 2 · 证据
Deal 1 · August 2026 第一单 · 2026年8月
26% below market · 低于市价
Monthly loan payment · 每月供款
~RM1,674
Room rental target · 目标房租
RM3,600/mo
Deal 1 renovation photo
Renovation · 装修
Deal 1 renovation photo
Renovation · 装修
The proof · Deal 2 of 2 · 证据
Deal 2 · 2026 第二单 · 2026年
25% below market · 低于市价
Monthly loan payment · 每月供款
~RM1,900
Room rental target · 目标房租
RM2,800/mo
Deal 2 renovation photo
Renovation · 装修
Deal 2 renovation photo
Renovation · 装修
Zero work for you · 你不用做工
Your time vs my time 你的时间 vs 我的时间

You · 你

  • Sign documents 签文件
  • Go to bank/lawyer 2–3 times 去银行和律师楼 2–3 次
  • Send payslips, EPF, bank statements 交工资单、公积金、银行月结单
  • Total: about 1-2 hours, once 总共:大约 1-2 小时,一次性
  • Then: nothing. 之后:什么都不用做。

Me · 我

  • Find the deal 找房源
  • Pay for everything 出所有费用
  • Renovate 装修
  • Find tenants, collect rent, fix toilets 找租客、收租、修马桶
  • Handle everything, every month, for years 每个月所有事情我处理,一年又一年
You work 6-day weeks and long shifts already. This is designed so the property never calls you. I send you a simple statement every 12 months — rent in, loan paid, your share. 你已经是一周做六天、上长班了。这个安排就是要让房子永远不来烦你。我每 12 个月给你一份简单报表 — 收了多少租、还了多少贷款、你分多少。
The money · 钱
How much you make 你能赚多少
~RM0/mo
in total value, per deal · 每单总价值
~RM0
over 5 years, per deal · 5年·每单
RM0
your cost · 你的成本

Simple math (Deal 1 size, assuming property price NEVER goes up): 简单算术(第一单的规模,假设房价完全不涨):

That's one deal: about RM950/month. A second deal over the years brings it close to RM2,000. If property prices go up — extra bonus. We don't count on it. 这只是一单:每月约 RM950。过几年做第二单,就接近每月 RM2,000。 房价涨了是额外赚 — 我们不指望它。
The honest answer · 老实回答
Will this block my own house loan? 会不会影响我自己买房的贷款?
Straight answer: it uses some of your loan quota (DSR) — but less than you think, and there's a written way out. 直说:会用掉你一部分贷款额度(DSR)— 但比你想的少,而且有白纸黑字的退出办法。
The hard questions · 最难的问题
What if no tenant? What if things go wrong? 没有租客怎么办?出了问题怎么办?

No tenant? · 没有租客?

  • Before any tenant moves in, ~6 months of loan payments (~RM10,000) already sit in a joint account. Vacancy doesn't touch your pocket. 租客入住之前,约 6 个月的供款(约RM10,000)已经放在联名户口里。空置不动你的口袋。
  • Filling rooms is my day job — I run room rentals in Singapore at ~90% occupancy. 找租客是我的本行 — 我在新加坡做房间出租,入住率约 90%。
  • If it still can't rent for 12 months: our agreement forces a sale. We bought 20–26% below market — even selling cheap, the loan gets cleared. 如果 12 个月还租不出去:合约强制卖房。我们买入价低了 20–26% — 就算贱卖,贷款也还得清。

If I run away / die / we fight? · 如果我跑路/去世/我们闹翻?

  • My money goes into every deal before the bank's money comes out. Running away means abandoning my own cash. 每一单都是我的钱先进去,银行的钱才出来。跑路等于丢掉我自己的钱。
  • If I die: insurance on my life pays down the loan. You don't inherit my problems. 如果我去世:我的人寿保险还掉贷款。你不会继承我的问题。
  • If we disagree: the agreement says exactly what happens — mediation → buyout → sale. Written before we start, when everyone is still friends. 如果我们闹翻:合约写清楚怎么办 — 调解 → 买断 → 卖房。开始之前、大家还是朋友时就写好。
Can the bank come after you? Honest answer: yes — it's a loan, your name is on it. Everything above exists so it never gets that far: rent first, reserve money second, my money third, sale of the property fourth. Four layers before you. 银行会不会找上你?老实说:会 — 这是贷款,名字是你的。 上面所有安排就是为了永远走不到那一步:第一层租金、第二层储备金、第三层我的钱、第四层卖房。四层保护挡在你前面。
Who am I · 我是谁
This is my business, not a side hobby 这是我的正业,不是副业
What happens next · 下一步
No payment at any step, ever 每一步都不用付钱,永远不用
  1. Take the FAQ page home. Discuss with your wife/family. 把问答那页带回家,跟太太/家人商量。
  2. Call my current partner if you want. 想的话,打电话给我现在的合伙人。
  3. See the real documents — SPA, valuation, bank letter. 看真实文件 — 买卖合约、估价报告、银行信。
  4. Our own lawyer checks the agreement before you sign anything. 签任何东西之前,由我们的律师审核合约。
I'm taking 2–3 partners this year. Clean credit, steady income, no house purchase planned for ~2 years. If that's not you, tell me honestly — I'd rather wait for the right partner. 今年我只收 2–3 个合伙人。条件:信用干净、收入稳定、大约 2 年内不打算买自己的房。不符合就老实告诉我 — 我宁愿等对的人。
Take-home FAQ · 1 of 2 · 带回家的问答
Questions you're already asking 你心里已经在问的问题
Is this legal? Does the bank know? 这合法吗?银行知道吗?
Yes. We buy cheap for real, and the bank lends based on its own valuer's report. Every number the bank sees is true. I never mark up purchase prices on paper — if anyone ever offers you that kind of deal, walk away; the person whose name is on the loan carries all the risk. 合法。我们是真的买得便宜,银行按自己估价师的报告放贷。银行看到的每个数字都是真的。我从不在纸面上抬高买价 — 如果有人给你那种交易,赶快走开;名字在贷款上的人扛全部风险。
Do I pay anything? Ever? 我要付钱吗?任何时候?
No. Not deposit, not lawyer, not renovation, not monthly. If anyone in any deal asks you for money, that's a different game — not this one. 不用。订金、律师费、装修、月供,都不用。任何交易里有人向你要钱,那是别的游戏 — 不是这个。
How much do I make? 我能赚多少?
50% of monthly rental profit and 30% when we sell. On Deal 1's numbers: about RM625/month in cash plus about RM19,500 at sale — roughly RM57,000 over 5 years, assuming prices never rise. Each deal is separate — a second deal over the years can double it. 每月租金利润的 50%,卖房利润的 30%。按第一单:每月现金约 RM625,卖房时约 RM19,500 — 5 年共约 RM57,000,假设房价不涨。每单独立 — 过几年做第二单可以翻倍。
Will it block my own house loan? 会影响我自己买房的贷款吗?
It uses part of your quota, mostly in the first ~6 months before tenants. After that, the bank counts the rent as your income, so most of your borrowing power returns. And the contract says: 6–9 months' notice, and I must take you off the loan. 会用掉一部分额度,主要在租客入住前的约 6 个月。之后银行把租金算你的收入,贷款能力大部分回来。合约也写明:提前 6–9 个月通知,我必须把你从贷款中移除。
Take-home FAQ · 2 of 2 · 带回家的问答
The rest of the honest answers 其余的老实回答
What if no tenant? 没有租客怎么办?
3 to 6 months of payments sit in reserve first. Renting rooms is my full-time business. Worst case, the contract forces a sale — and we bought 20–26% below market. 先有 3 到 6 个月的供款放在储备金里。租房间是我的全职生意。最坏情况,合约强制卖房 — 而我们买入价低了 20–26%。
What if something happens to you? 如果你出事了怎么办?
Insurance pays down the loan. The agreement names who takes over. Your protection is on paper, not on trust. 保险还掉贷款。合约写明谁接手。你的保障写在纸上,不是靠信任。
Whose name is on what? 什么东西挂谁的名字?
Loan: you. Title: (per structure). My money and duties: written in the JV agreement your lawyer reviews. — have the lawyer finalize this wording. 贷款:你。产权:按结构而定。我的钱和责任:写在你律师审核的合作合约里。— 这段文字由律师最终确定。
Why do you need me? Why not do it alone? 你为什么需要我?为什么不自己做?
Foreigners face RM1M minimum prices and worse loans in Malaysia. You have what I can't buy: Malaysian borrowing rights. I have what you don't have time for: capital, deals, and someone to fix the toilet. That's the whole partnership. 外国人在马来西亚面对 RM100万 的最低购房门槛和更差的贷款。你有我买不到的:马来西亚人的贷款资格。我有你没时间搞的:资金、房源、和修马桶的人。这就是整个合作。
You lend your name. I put in the money and the work. We both get paid. 你出名字。我出钱和工作。我们都赚钱。
Take the FAQ home. Call my partner. Use our lawyer. Only then, we find your deal. 把问答带回家。打给我的合伙人。使用我们的律师。然后我们才找你的房子。
Take your time; the right partner matters more to me than a fast yes. 慢慢考虑;对的合伙人比快的答复更重要。
WhatsApp me Call · 打电话
No payment at any step, ever. · 每一步都不用付钱。 ·
1 / 12